Power Mind Mastery
Million Dollar Month

When you use “The Million Dollar Month’ Creative Visualization video with Subliminal Messages combined with ‘The 10-Minute Ritual’ writing exercise, here’s what your mind believes:

 Your Income Skyrockets Right Before Your Very Eyes As You Program Yourself To Make $1,000,000 Per Month!

 You Have A “Stash” Of Cash On Hand To Do Whatever You Want To With Your Life!  

  You Become Richer Than Ever And Amass True Wealth With Various Investments Of Your Careful Choosing!

 You Enjoy A Life That Is ‘The Best It’s Ever Been’! There Is No Stopping You Now That You Know The Secret!

 You Enjoy The True Power To Help Yourself, Your Family And Others In A New And Powerful Way…WITH CASH!

With your subconscious mind, this truly is a case of “The Son Teaching The Father” just as Your Thoughts Can Teach Your Subconscious Mind.

Just as pouring ice cold water on your head when you are sweating cools the entire body… Dropping subliminal commands into the subconscious mind changes your entire life in quantum-leap-success-type-ways that you could never have planned out. It is an infinite power that you connect to that will do the work for you and guide you to your goal. This unexplainable power pulls your goal to you. 

This amazing transformation has been proven by thousands of our clients over two decades as the leader in subliminal messages. 

You don’t have to do it all. 

What you actually “do” is approximately 10% of the entire picture. The other 90% is done by your subconscious mind. 

Would you believe that the reason everyone is not successful in life is that they won’t take 10 minutes out of their day to re-program their mind to achieve the results they dream about? It’s absolutely true! 

When was the last time you dreamed of having a Million Dollar Month? 

Now you have THE EXACT TOOL to make this dream a reality! 

One thing we have learned over the last 20 years of Mind Programming is that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ANYTHING! 

You Can Have a Million Dollar Day IF You Are Programmed Correctly and Have “The Right Vehicle” In Place! 

Once you are programmed correctly, “The Right Vehicle” will be revealed to you in a magical way! 

Now, with the Million Dollar Month Creative Visualization video with Subliminal Messages, YOU CAN command your subconscious mind to truly believe:

  I Make Over $1,000,000 Per Month!

 I Have Over $1,000,000 In Cash! 

  I Am Now Richer Than Ever!

 I Am The Best I Have Ever Been! 

  I Am More Powerful Than Ever!

  I Am Now Smoother In Technique!

  I Am Experiencing The Best Luck Ever!

  My Life Is Fun Transforming Into Power!

  I Love My Life!

  I Love My Power!

  I Love My Self!

  I Love My Health!

  I Love My Growth!

  I Love My Wealth!

Those are the exact audio AND video subliminal commands on the Million Dollar Month Subliminal Video.

When YOU Believe, YOU DO!

Million Dollar Month Subliminal Video 2.0

Preview video

If the video doesn’t play smoothly, then click pause and wait until it loads more of the video.

This is a preview video only.  To see the whole video, please join our membership site.

For more info on our membership, go here: Membership

Free Access to Million Dollar Month!

Fill out form below to get free access to our most popular Creative Visualization video:

We Respect Your Privacy!